Legal Question in Consumer Law in Florida


I had 4 dental implants installed in Mexico. One of the implants is cracked and is now worthless. A representative of MegaGen, the prosthetic they used was the wrong implant on one of four I hired them to do. What legal recourse do I have if any?

Thank you

Randy Atkins

[email protected]

Asked on 4/22/19, 6:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

NO options here in the United States. You will need to seek counsel in Mexico.

Read more
Answered on 4/22/19, 8:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Florida