Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

If child support money is being claimed by another individual who use to have her kids and sign rights to another individual why is child services and irs giving the man who don’t have her kids the money and he also have history in fraud how should i go about ah fling this situation?

Asked on 4/14/20, 10:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Philip Duvalsaint Philip A. Duvalsaint, PLLC

In order to properly answer your questions, I would need to see the order granting the support, the case docket as well as the child support payment history.

Read more
Answered on 4/15/20, 4:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida