Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

Can a creditor who has filed a judgement take income tax refund money that is solely from the earned income credit?

Asked on 2/27/20, 1:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.


Read more
Answered on 2/29/20, 8:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida