Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

My past employer is now after 2 years of being let go is trying to get me to pay a settlement, using "civil remedy for theft or exploitation".

Asked on 6/10/20, 8:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

DMD P.A. DMD Law, P.A.

Is there a question here?

Read more
Answered on 6/17/20, 1:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida