Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

I got sued and received a default judgement because missed court hearing. For writing a review on eBay. All I said was "Where are the original games that were supposed to come with unit? Did he remove them?" Is this protected free speech. And if so can he legally enforce this judgment. The seller sued me in New Hampshire. What are my options.

Asked on 8/23/18, 10:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Kaufman The Law Office of Barry W. Kaufman

You were sued and didnt show up to court. That's why a judgment was entered. You may have cause to have the judgment set aside, but you will need to consult an attorney who is licensed to practice law in New Hampshire. Be prepared to pay your attorney upfront to take your case. The plaintiff can enforce the judgment.

Read more
Answered on 8/23/18, 12:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida