Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I am on 10 years probation, finished just over 3 without a violation, can I travel overseas to get married?

Asked on 4/12/21, 3:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Eric Trabin Lucid Legal, PLLC

That entirely depends on the conditions of your probation. Without knowing any details, I would err on the side of caution and make sure to obtain permission to leave the country from the probation officer before doing so. You’ll need to review the conditions of probation to know exactly what you’re allowed to do and not do. If you aren’t allowed then you can file a motion requesting permission from the judge.

Read more
Answered on 4/12/21, 5:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida