Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

what is it called when you pay a person to appear as a witness for yourself?

Asked on 8/11/10, 5:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

A witness fee.

Read more
Answered on 8/16/10, 8:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida