Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

My car was vandalized by a man stalking his ex-girlfriend. I called the police and made a report, I also have camera footage however it's late at night 11:30 so video is not clearly, just shows him between the two cars. He vandalized hers then mine which was parked next to each other. I have two written estimates and don't want to go through insurance since this is no fault of my own. What recourse do I have? Can I see the culprit.

Asked on 5/22/20, 1:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Blecher Jonathan Blecher, P.A.

You did what you could by calling the police.

Read more
Answered on 5/22/20, 1:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida