Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

Can I have charges dropped based on errors of the police report

Asked on 3/20/20, 5:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

Possibly. However, there are a lot of variables so I suggest you talk to an attorney in your area.

Read more
Answered on 3/20/20, 5:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida