Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I don’t want any further contact with my ex girlfriend. She has stated that she wished to cut ties. I want to send her $40 to her home address because she sent me money that she did owe to me but I don’t wish to accept. I already told her that I’m going to send it. Can I send the money to her with NO LETTER without this being harassment as she stated she wants no more contact(and I agree.) So can I send her the $40 by mail without it being harassment?

Asked on 3/23/20, 9:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.


Read more
Answered on 3/24/20, 5:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida