Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

If evidence was not known regarding Fl statute 934.06 during a criminal procedure, can a new evidence claim be filed

Asked on 4/13/21, 5:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Hornsby Richard E. Hornsby, P.A.

I have no idea what this questions means, but generally, you can only reopen a criminal case based upon newly discovered evidence if the evidence could not have been known during the case itself.

Read more
Answered on 4/16/21, 7:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida