Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

What exactly can I do to protect myself and get me out of the house and away from my family?

I really don't know how to introduce this at all. I'm 17. I don't have a job so as far as payment goes I don't know how to help with that I'm getting worried with my dad. He's been jailed and has been a convicted felon but nothing violent related. The problem is that he's getting more violent and I'm getting worried for my own safety. He threw my phone at me the other day and it's shattered. I don't have a phone anymore because of that and the only way to do homework that requires me going online is to wake up super early and go to the outside of a library.

Asked on 11/07/18, 5:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

You should either contact the police or get an injunction. An attorney can help with that.

Read more
Answered on 11/17/18, 7:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida