Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I was pulled over and went to jail for possession of cocaine. resist arrest without violence and paraphernalia. Now I was renting a car for a month and half and the police stated the reason why they pulled me was tag and registration was not vailed. I was renting from enterprise car rental and they stated everything was correct what should I file to get this dismissed

Asked on 11/19/18, 6:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

You should get an attorney to file a motion to suppress. A criminal defense attorney is very experienced in knowing the case law in these types of situations. Furthermore an attorney would know the judges and prosecutors and how to argue in front of them.

Read more
Answered on 11/20/18, 5:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida