Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

My wife and I do property checks for our company and we have one client that has not paid us. Can we use a law to pressure them to pay up using the threat of theft of service ?

Asked on 12/03/18, 3:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

This is not a criminal law question. You need to talk to a civil attorney see if anything can be done.

Read more
Answered on 12/04/18, 6:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida