Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

For almost two years police and fire rescue have been dispatched to our home on a regular basis, sometimes as often as 3 x in one week. The woman who makes the calls for assistance has never lived here nor are we related in any way. She has been declared incompetent so the police say there is nothing they can do to stop the harassment. Do we have any options at all to stop what we consider stalking?

Asked on 7/11/18, 6:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

You may have to contact a civil attorney to see if there is anything they can do for you. Unfortunately the police have a duty to investigate all calls. Your only recourse may be a civil action.

Read more
Answered on 7/11/18, 9:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida