Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

A young male of 22 yo is being blackmailed by ayoung female 17yo or 18 yo for being on a video in a sexual compromise with another male(no sexual contact with the blackmailer)! what is it that can be done in such a case???? the action does not contain my person,i am asking because it involve one of my grand sons.

Asked on 5/10/21, 1:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Eric Trabin The Trabin Law Firm

Blackmail is a crime and so it should be reported to the police. There's not much that can be done if the victim is unwilling to go to the police.

Read more
Answered on 5/10/21, 4:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida