Legal Question in DUI Law in Florida

OWI conviction in WI. At the time I had a GA drivers license but was moving to FL. My GA has been revoked for 6 months but I still have my FL license. I am supposed to attemd DUI school in WI or report to my home state. What is the process to get this cleared? Do I need to report it to FL since I live there now?

Asked on 3/26/17, 8:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

Florida will do what the other states have done to your license. If you want it to be cleared up you need to contact those states where you got the charges.

Read more
Answered on 3/26/17, 9:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Florida