Legal Question in Education Law in Florida

i need to find a lawyer that deals with children being injuried and neglected at school

Asked on 10/29/09, 3:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

Send me your name and contact information and I will refer you to someone in your area. Where is the school located and is it private or public?


Read more
Answered on 11/03/09, 3:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Florida