Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Is it appropiate?

In a child visitation case, is it appropriate for my attorney to speak to the ex-spouse without my knowledge or permission and only notify me via mail rather than call me to inform me?

Asked on 5/06/05, 3:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Nies Van Riper and Nies Attorneys, P.A.

Re: Is it appropiate?

It is not appropriate if you spouse has an attorney representing her. If your spouse does not, it is appropriate as the attorney may need to schedule hearings, depositions, and other matters. Timoty Nies

Read more
Answered on 5/07/05, 8:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida