Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

ex boyfriend had a court ordered paternity test in Nevada i am a resident of Florida do i have to go there even though i have not been served directly?plus my husband is on the birth certificate and has been there from the beginning financially and emotionally what is our rights when ex boyfriend is trying to get Joint custody

Asked on 12/08/11, 7:50 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Cory Schnepper Levine, Busch & Schnepper, P.A.

Where was the child conceived and born? Your boyfriend would have to file papers here and prove to the court that he is the father.

Read more
Answered on 12/08/11, 7:59 am
Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

Who court ordered him for DNA?

Read more
Answered on 12/09/11, 5:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida