Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

my childs father is 3 payments behind in child support. how long does it take the court to issue a delinquency notice? should I wait for them or take matters into my own hands? please help!!!

Asked on 12/02/11, 3:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cory Schnepper Levine, Busch & Schnepper, P.A.

The State Attorney's Office child support enforcment unit will help you but it is not a fast process. You can hire your own attorney.

Read more
Answered on 12/05/11, 7:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida