Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

department of children and family custody

long story short i have a 13 year old daughter w/biplor who has made a false complaint on sexual misconduct on her step father dcf of course took her in to protective custody and i the mother have received and notice to appear at an arraigment hearing does this mean i am being charged with something because she stated that she had been molested before by a cousin and that i didnt believe her. this aligation never came out until she was in the department of juvenile justice on battery charges against me she has lied so much you dont know what to believe.

Asked on 4/23/05, 6:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Re: department of children and family custody

You should retain an attorney since charges may be brought against you.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/05, 8:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida