Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Okay, this is very embarrassing but here we go. I cheated on my wife the first time with an exotic dancer (while in the club), and then I went to a massage parlor and ended up having extra curricular activities. However, I will say there was no full sex involved. I feel horrible and admitted to my wife. I have no excuse, except that I have a prescription for testosterone and that I believe led me astray. Anyways, I take full responsibility if we do divorce and will be a good dad and pay child support and see the kids as much as possible. My question is this, could I possibly be charged with anything if the details are brought up in court?

Asked on 3/04/19, 11:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Florida is a no fault state and the details really are not terribly relevant.

Read more
Answered on 3/06/19, 8:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida