Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

How do I establish child support order through court, not through department of revenue?

Asked on 9/16/19, 10:04 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

Are you asking to domestic your child support order from another state? If that is the case, you will need to hire the services of an attorney to do so. Its a little more complicated than just opening a file.

Read more
Answered on 9/16/19, 11:01 am
Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

Begin by filing a Petition to Establish Paternity and Child Support. Once Paternity is established the court may take action to determine child support. NOTE: Sometimes DOR refuses to accept a court order and sets CH regardless of what the court has ordered. In that case an attornet is mandatory.

Read more
Answered on 9/17/19, 3:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida