Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

if I want to take full custody of my son how will I go about it

Asked on 1/31/14, 3:39 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

The term "Full Custody" has no meaning in Florida Family Law.

Read more
Answered on 2/01/14, 6:10 am
David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Custody is now " primary parental residence" in Florida. A court petition is required.

Read more
Answered on 2/01/14, 1:39 pm
John Smitten Carey and Leisure

If you want to be the primary custodican then you have to file a petition with the court and obtain a court order. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659

Read more
Answered on 2/02/14, 12:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida