Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I am married in Florida, but separated, and I want to marry someone in Cuba. Is this considered polygamy and illegal in the United States? I will ultimately bring her to the USA.

Asked on 11/14/19, 9:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner, McLaughlin & Whittemore P.A.

You need to get divorced before marrying someone else.

Read more
Answered on 11/14/19, 10:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida