Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Quit Claim Deed unsigned

My husband and I have been divorced 2 1/2 years and in the papers it says that I get the house and that he will have to sign it over to me by means of a quit claim deed within 30 months. 30 months is past and i want to sell the house but he refuses to sign the quit claim deed i sent to him. What are my options and if i have to hire a lawyer who will pay the fees?

Thank You

Asked on 5/02/05, 10:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Re: Quit Claim Deed unsigned

1. The court can compel him to sign.

2. While you may pay your attorney , you can ask for reimbursement from the court.

Read more
Answered on 5/02/05, 11:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida