Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

If I was served a legal document and in the document it says "Legal Name" but only a first and last name was entered can I return it and request to be served by my full legal name?

Also if the same legal document has white out can I ask for a legal correction of the document?

Asked on 2/02/14, 2:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

no, that would be a waste of time, you were served so respond accordingly and stop wasting time. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659

Read more
Answered on 2/02/14, 2:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida