Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I was served papers but they never made it into my hand a year ago. Now I am being sued, how do I answer to the Pluries Summons. Do I also answer the old Notice of Related Cases and also a Supplemental Petition for Modification of Child Support that I did not ever recieve

Asked on 11/04/21, 9:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

I would, You can raise the defense of lack of proper service. Do not default.

Read more
Answered on 11/05/21, 3:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida