Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

If your spouse signed birth certificate then got a blood test it turned out not to be his child would he still have to pay childsupport?

Asked on 12/08/11, 11:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gregory Buckley Gregory T. Buckley, Attorney at Law

He would still have the opportunity to file a Motion to Disestablish Paternity with the courts.

Read more
Answered on 12/08/11, 11:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida