Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

no. Me and my wife have custody of a baby girl (Ava) because he parents were unfit. the state gave them a year to get there stuff together to try and get Ava back. The mother has no contact with us or case workers and the father is in jail about to get out. If the father gets out and works on his case plan. Is it legal for him to get custody of Ava and live with the mother even tho the mother did not complete a case plan

Asked on 9/18/20, 3:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Danielle Contini Contini Law PA

It is going to depend on what the judge orders. If the court orders that the mother cannot reside with the child, then the father cannot live with both the child and the mother.

Read more
Answered on 9/28/20, 12:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida