Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

If wrong guy sign son's birth certificate how to I remove him from it

Asked on 6/11/20, 4:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

You will have to contact the Florida Bureau of Vital Statistics.

Read more
Answered on 6/11/20, 4:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida