Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

If a woman is accused of domestic battery and therefore has to leave the home and the husband has another residence can he be made to move so she and her minor child can stay in the home? the mortgage is under her name only and there is a pre-nup that he doens't get the house if anything happens.

Asked on 12/06/11, 11:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

You would need to produce this at the hearing. If you already have had the hearing, then ask for a rehearing based on the above information.

Read more
Answered on 12/06/11, 12:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida