Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

In modification for child support final trial my ex was told to pay me the differance in support payments in person until the new income deduction order goes through. It was effective Nov1. Which was a few days after the trial. He has not paid me anything to date. He is about 3 payments behind. My question is : the final judgement has not been signed and filed in the court yet ( its been nearly a month) Does that mean he does not have to comply with what he was told???

Asked on 12/04/11, 2:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

It is a confusing situation but he should at least be paying what the old order stated.

Read more
Answered on 12/04/11, 4:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida