Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I live in Florida my husband had an affair and she now has a baby which she says is his but paternity has not been established. Can she come after me if we are still together for child support also?"

Asked on 12/03/11, 6:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

No. your income will not count, only his. However, I would see about that paternity test. Years down the road could make your life horrible if she receives state funding. The state will pursue you.

Read more
Answered on 12/05/11, 6:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida