Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in Florida

Power of Attorney

My Mom has been put into an assisted living home. My sister has power of attorney. How can I be sure she is handling my Moms estate well, check book, etc?

Asked on 1/04/09, 10:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

Re: Power of Attorney

Power of attorney means your sister can sign ckecks and whatever the authority gives her. It does not prevent disclosure. Ask her to see the books and or your Mom to permit you to see the books. If sister refuses, seek counsel. Why would she refuse if all is ok?

Read more
Answered on 1/05/09, 9:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in Florida