Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in Florida

Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement

Is there any relief due me under this agreement for loss (death) of both my parents due to and as a consequence of smoking?

They died in NYS, I reside in Florida.

Asked on 3/04/09, 7:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Re: Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement

This is governed by specific agreements. You need to contact a lawyer that handles tobacco litigation. My understanding is that the time to make a claim has passed, but check with a lawyer with specific tobacco litigation experience.

Read more
Answered on 3/05/09, 9:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in Florida