Legal Question in Health Care Law in Florida

My dad is trying to get his disability started back that they stopped 7 years ago. He just had a heart attack and a open heart double bypass surgery. They messed up the surgery and got the drain tub tied in with the wires to hold his chest together so they had to go back in and redo the wires, and now they are loos. Does he have a good case against the doctor or hospital and If he wins the suite for the surgery, what is going to happen to his disability aspect he has going with them. They say they denied him because mom makes 10K a month. But my mom hasn't worked in at least 6 years so I do not see how that is possible, please help in this situation, if you need more information just ask thank you in advanced.

Asked on 2/04/14, 10:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Behren Behren Law Firm

As to disability would need to see the language of the disability policy.

If you want to look into malpractice case, feel free to contact my office at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 2/04/14, 3:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in Florida