Legal Question in Health Care Law in Florida

Can one petition the Florida Medical Board at some future time to terminate a permanent restriction placed on a medical license after consenting to an agreed board order?

Asked on 5/29/14, 8:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You can always file a petition but the probability of prevailing will depend on the facts surrounding the case. I recommend consulting with an attorney in your area.

Read more
Answered on 5/29/14, 6:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in Florida