Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

Can I take a cruise to Bahamas and return to the USA, if I am in the USA on an expired visa?

Asked on 1/20/15, 1:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paul V. Suppicich Maney, Gordon, Zeller, P.A.

Not unless you want to be barred from reentering the U.S for three or ten years depending upon how long your visa has been expired. If you would like to schedule a consultation with me, call me at 813-888-6700 for an appointment.

Read more
Answered on 1/20/15, 1:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida