Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

if you have a small claims judgement for $2500 against you will that affect any immigration filings you are doing for husbands permanent residency?

Asked on 8/03/09, 8:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Larry L. Doan Law Office of Larry L. Doan

No, absolutely not. Has nothing to do with it.

Read more
Answered on 8/03/09, 2:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida