Legal Question in Employment Law in Florida

I live in Florida. I’m having problems with my previous employer they will not give me a release form stating that I no longer work there. No termination letter so I cannot he anything assistance for unemployment

Asked on 3/30/20, 2:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Behren Behren Law Firm

Apply for unemployment anyway. Put you were terminated. If you have a hard time feel free to call or email me. [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 3/30/20, 2:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Florida