Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

i was in a car accident and the other person was at fault, plus she did not have insurance. can she go through my insurance company for repairs to her car?

Asked on 9/29/09, 10:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lesly Longa Longa Law P.A.

You should contact your insurance company and speak with them about the likelihood of them paying her claim.

Read more
Answered on 9/29/09, 9:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida