Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

I have a potential lawsuit against a pharmaceutical company. The injury happened in New York . I live in Florida now. I may have a Florida law firm for the case . can they take the case even though injury happened in New York.

Asked on 11/16/19, 9:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner, McLaughlin & Whittemore P.A.

You really should ask your lawyers. If there is jurisdiction in Florida, then they can handle the case if the intention is to file the case in Florida

Read more
Answered on 11/17/19, 7:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida