Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

Release for insurance medical

Hi, I have an auto insurance claim, that we owe some medical bills on. However, I am being asked to sign a release for a certain amount, but in the wording of this release, it states''agents, employees, firms, corporations liable who might be claimd to be liable none to admit liablilty, causes of action, or reslut in furtue development from accident. '' I wish you could see this, because it can be mixed with not going back to sue for damages?

But should I sign it, becuase I need to also claim other damages.

Asked on 6/27/09, 10:51 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

Re: Release for insurance medical

When it comes to a release of claims, see an attorney. Do not be penny wise and pound folish.


Read more
Answered on 6/27/09, 11:55 am
William Gwaltney William W. Gwaltney, Attorneys at Law

Re: Release for insurance medical

I would not recommend signing any releases from the insurance company without consulting an attorney. If you have a personal injury claim it is usually wise to hire a Personal Injury attorney to represent YOUR interests.

You did not provide a zip code, but my office handles personal injury cases as well, if you need assistance please feel free to contact us.

Read more
Answered on 6/27/09, 7:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida