Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

I have a small used car business which is incorporated. A customer took a car for a test drive and rear ended another car. Both cars are totalled and of course the driver in my vehicle was sited and totally at fault. Now the driver test driving our vehicle wants to sue us for his physical damages. Please tell me what recourse both parties have against us or is this just between insurance companies? And what if one of them does not have insurance?

Asked on 8/12/10, 8:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

You need to contact your insurance carrier. They will provide an attorney for you that can answer your questions. It sounds like he is saying that there was something wrong with the car that caused the accident.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/10, 11:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida