Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

In the state of Florida if an individual has $100,000 in accident coverage, can the accident victim get more than $100,000 compensation due to the victims injuries, that are crippling?

Asked on 12/04/22, 11:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

You have a right to go after the underinsured tortfeasor. You a

Have a slim chance of success unless they are very wealthy. Seek legal guidance.

Read more
Answered on 12/04/22, 4:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida