Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

I need to change the wording on a Florida Quit Claim deed from having the names listed as married individuals to married couples. What is the best way to do this?

Asked on 5/26/21, 6:14 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

A new deed , from current owners to new owners must be prepared and filed with County Clerk.

Read more
Answered on 5/26/21, 6:17 am
Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Agreed a new filing needs to be done. Without seeing the original it is impossible to answer accurately. You should consult with an attorney to make sure this one is done correctly.

Read more
Answered on 5/26/21, 6:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida