Legal Question in Traffic Law in Florida

Is it possible to have an attorney present/represent my minor granddaughter, who was an eye witness to a fatal car accident, as she has been asked to meet with an officer to give her statement. We are in NW Orlando.

Asked on 1/31/22, 3:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Blecher Jonathan Blecher, P.A.

Anyone can have an attorney appear with them during this process. Your granddaughter likely doesn't have criminal concerns as a witness only, though it's not a bad idea to have an attorney discuss the situation with her before walking into a police station.

Read more
Answered on 2/01/22, 10:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Florida