Legal Question in Traffic Law in Florida

I want to host a drive thru toy drive on a main st. in Tampa, FL. are there specific traffic laws i need to take into consideration?

Asked on 10/16/09, 4:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

You may need a license or permit to do so. The best thing to do is to contact the city and/or county offices.

Read more
Answered on 10/17/09, 1:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Florida